My name is Emily. I have been surrounded by dogs and cats for 21 years (my whole life!).My passion for animals is what makes me a reliable and caring sitter. When I have a dog in my care I ensure to provide as many stimulating activities as I can. Along with activities I provide a “home away from home” environment in which your dog has access to all the comforts of home. My promise to you is that your dog will be in good hands with me, I know firsthand how anxiety-provoking it can be letting someone else watch over your pup. However, if your dog is in my care there is no need to worry! I provide 24/7 extremely careful supervision and care.
Included in my services:
- Potty breaks every 0-2 hours
- 24/7 supervision
- Multiple daily walks ranging from 30mins-1hour+
- I can board up to 3 dogs at one time
- As an Animal Care student doing online schooling, I will be home with your pup all day.
About my home:
- I live in a pet friendly apartment building
- I have one dog
- Guest pets have free reign and can choose where they sleep
About services in your home:
- I offer house sitting, drop in visits and walks
- I will stay with your pet as long as you see fit
- I have open availability
- On a typical house sit day I would only leave the home to walk other clients
- Walks and drop ins are anywhere
from 30 minutes - 1 hour+
Thank you for your consideration!
- Currently stud Animal Care at Durham College
- Canine first aid certified
Réservez via Pawshake pour bénéficier de la Garantie Pawshake, l'assistance, de la garantie de réservation, des paiements sécurisés, aucun frais de dossier, aucun frais de modification, de l'envoi quotidien de photos et plus encore !