LIFE LONG EXPERIENCE WITH PETS
1 HR MIN VISITS
Bonjour/Hi! My name is Mélissa, I am a bilingual (French/English) 27 year old living in the Saint Laurent area of Montreal with my girlfriend and our two beloved cat babies. Bisou and Luna are my 8th and 9th pet cats. For as long as I can remember I have lived with at least one pet; dogs, cats, lizards, fish and a few caged rodents as well.
EXPERIENCE & GOAL: The loss of my childhood companion, Mab, led me to a period of introspection wherein I decided to reorient my work toward domestic animals. To this end, I would like to use Pawshake to accumulate more experience with other peoples' pets while completing a Holistic Care Certification.
SCHEDULING: My flexible schedule allows me to be available Monday through Friday during the day for home visits as well as for overnight house sitting.
SERVICES: In my opinion the recommended 20 minutes is not quite enough time to complete all of the following tasks. I offer 1 hour minimum visits to your home in order to
- Keep your pet company by offering tons of play time, affection and socialisation.
- Ensure a clean, happy environment by verifying and refilling water and food bowls, giving daily treats, keeping the litter box empty and clean.
- Follow their regular grooming schedule: brushing, claw clipping, cleaning of the eyes/nose...etc let me know about your pet’s specific needs!
HOUSESITTING: For cats who need more constant socialisation (or supervision!) I also offer house sitting respecting the same schedule as mentioned above. As well as the above mentioned services, house sitting visits include
- A reassuring overnight presence for your pet, including all of the services from the regular 1 hour visit
- Plant care! I have many houseplants myself, let me know if you would like me to keep an eye on any indoor plants while you are away
Upon request I will give you live text updates and photos of your pet while you are away, if not, feel free to reach out to me at any time with your concerns.
I’m very happy with the visits Melissa made to my cat Loui. She was able to understand his needs and made a great job making him feel comfortable. He’s very shy / fearful of strangers.
Melissa is very kind and the communication was excellent.
Very satisfied, we will definitely call her again. She took good care of our cat while we were gone.
I have cared for cats my entire life, including aging and or sick cats. While this experience so far is personal and not professional, I plan to be starting an animal behaviour/training program this year.
Réservez via Pawshake pour bénéficier de la Garantie Pawshake, l'assistance, de la garantie de réservation, des paiements sécurisés, aucun frais de dossier, aucun frais de modification, de l'envoi quotidien de photos et plus encore !