Currently I am an occasional elementary teacher on the OCDSB. At home, I have a cat and a dog, Louie and Boots. I have always loved animals and I consider myself to be a natural animal person. Working in pet care is extremely rewarding and therapeutic for me. While you are away, I can guarantee your pets will be well taken care of.
My recent experience includes, but is not limited to:
* providing professional pet care services since 2018 for dogs, cats, and other small animals such as fish, geckos and hamsters;
* providing insulin to diabetic cats;
* providing oral medication to cats and dogs;
* basic dog training.
1) Home Visits (15 to 20 minutes maximum- please inquire if additional time is required):
* checking on your pet(s) to ensure their wellbeing;
* feeding/fresh water/medication;
* cleaning cat litter;
* bathroom breaks;
* play/company for your pet.
2) Dog walks (minimum 30 minutes):
* provided mornings, afternoons and evenings, at a nearby location chosen by you;
* trips to off leash dog parks can be requested (additional charges may apply);
* evening and weekend adventure walks to hiking trails can be provided (adventure walks are 2-3 hours and additional charges apply).
Please contact me for further information and to schedule a free meet and greet. I look forward to hearing from you. Kathleen
We had Kathleen take care of our two cats over the long weekend. She's friendly and communicates very well. Would highly recommend!
We have had Kathleen come to our home multiple times. She is great at touching base with us when we are away while she is caring for our animals and house. We look forward to continuing to use her services.
Réservez via Pawshake pour bénéficier de la Garantie Pawshake, l'assistance, de la garantie de réservation, des paiements sécurisés, aucun frais de dossier, aucun frais de modification, de l'envoi quotidien de photos et plus encore !