Thank you for considering me for the position of trusted guardian to your beloved fur-child! Please peruse the sections below to find out why you will have complete peace of mind whilst you are away.
Biography and Experience:
- Whilst working at a vet part-time for six years I extensively studied animal behaviour and physiology, and completed my degrees in Animal, Plant and Environmental Science.
- Over the course of my lifetime, I have had the privilege to own over twenty cats with a variety of health and social problems - and a loving bird.
- I have volunteered for various animal rescue societies over the years, worked extensively with shy and fearful animals, and currently am a foster mom for Annex Cat Rescue. In my time with Annex I have directly changed the lives of over 50 cats and kittens (and counting) through trapping, rescuing, fostering and finding a forever home for them whilst providing socialization and medications as required.
- I have worked with cats of all ages with diabetes, kidney, liver, heart, skin and auto-immune diseases as well as feral and semi-feral kitties.
I have been taking care and providing love to cats for many years now, and your child could not be in safer or more experienced hands whilst you are away.
Services: I offer pet sitting services in your home as follows:
- One day visit for 30 - 45 minutes.
Regretfully I do not offer boarding services in my home.
Each visit is inclusive of general care (giving food and water, emptying litter, playing with toys, giving affection), and can include a short walk as well. Additional complimentary services include administering medicine, emptying garbage, turning lights on/off, closing/opening curtains, watering plants. A complimentary meet and greet visit is available prior to your booking so that you and your pets can get to know me before you go on your trip. For your complete peace of mind, I will send you a short update and photo after each visit has been completed.
Locations: I service the following areas, however, contact me if your residence is not listed but is located nearby: Whitby, Ajax, Oshawa
Felt very confident leaving my cats in Kirstin’s care! My female cat is high maintenance, but she warmed up easily to Kirstin’s approach. I really appreciated receiving updates while I was away. I wish Kirstin was staying in the London area, as I would definitely use her again!
Best of luck on your new adventure, Kirstin! 😻😻
Kirsten took care of our 2 cats for 12 days while we were away. She is extremely dependable and obviously knows cats well. She had our two boys figured out very quickly! She provided regular updates and photos which we all really enjoyed and appreciated. We could tell our cats were in very good hands. We have already booked her to come for our next out of town trip.
Réservez via Pawshake pour bénéficier de la Garantie Pawshake, l'assistance, de la garantie de réservation, des paiements sécurisés, aucun frais de dossier, aucun frais de modification, de l'envoi quotidien de photos et plus encore !