I am a life long animal lover. I have always lived with cats throughout my life, as well as a variety of other smaller mammals, including rabbits, mice, hamsters and rats. I am the proud mom of three fur babies and have provided pet sitting to many friends over the years. I have also volunteered with the SPCA, helping in their stray animal department and fostered cats in the past. I am at a point in my life where I have a lot of flexibility in my schedule and I would love to use this time to help out other pet owners and get to know their pets!
- “Bryn is a passionate and responsible cat sitter. She took great care of my cats and left everything and everyone in happy, perfect condition!” - Jer C., cat parent to Ada & Hibou
- “Bryn was a fantastic cat sitter. She came to my apartment daily to feed, care for, and just hang out with my kitty so she didn’t get lonely while I was away. I came home to a happy and healthy kitty.” - Ashley I., cat mom to Tugger
- "Thank you so much for taking such good care of my feather babies Bryn! I loved that you came by my place before you started so that you knew where everything was and had a chance to meet the girls (2 parrots). You were very communicative while I was away (texts and pictures) and were able to bond with 2 birds that can be tricky with new people. I was very impressed with your professionalism but also your warmness - which is key when it comes to caring for animals! I will definitely be getting in touch with you again to visit my girls while I am away. My flock and I are so glad we found you!" - Alison F., bird mom to Maui & Baboo
- "Bryn stayed at our house for five days to look after our cat Jonsey. I felt very comfortable leaving him in her care, as I know that she loves cats, and has three of her own. She was extremely gentle and kind with him. She even sent me a picture of Jonsey enjoying a day outside with her on his harness. It really helped me to enjoy my vacation knowing my furbaby was in such good hands." - Crystle R., cat mom to Jonsey
I offer dog walking, home visits and house sitting.
- Walks are $20 for a half hour of outdoor adventure with your pup. We'll get out there and explore the world together (and deal with business).
- For home visits, I can come once or twice a day. During that time I will feed, cuddle and play with your pet. Please feel free to give me any info about your pet's personality and needs, and I will happily meet those! I am also able to administer any medications, if necessary, during this time. I can come for one half hour visit per day, for $22, or book me for the morning and evening for $40.
- House sitting includes all the above, all day and overnight, plus I'll make sure your plants get the attention they need and bring your mail in :)
I have experience and comfort providing medication orally and with needles. My oldest cat is diabetic, and I administer insulin to him twice a day. I am very happy to work with special needs animals and fulfil any specific requirements you and your pet have. Although I have the most experience with cats, I am happy to work with any animals. Pups, rats, lizards, birds, you name it! I love animals and I know first hand how important a reliable, caring and enthusiastic pet sitter is! Every animal is unique, with their own personality and I am passionate about connecting with your pet and meeting their individual needs.
I'm based in the Annex/Seaton Village area, but am happy to travel most places downtown, central and west.